As you all know, I watch every possible anime in a lineup. I often find myself having a pretty unique experience with each anime I randomly pick up from a seasonal lineup. I walk in blind and come out often enjoying/regretting the experience. It’s really one of the great things about being The Pantless Anime Blogger.
The current lineups are f*cking heavyweight monsters. For some reason, anime is picking up momentum and you see animation studios releasing two shows in one season. New small studios are also releasing new stuff. Earlier seasons used to have thirty as the biggest collection of time wasters. Now, this sh*t has gone up to fifty and the perfectionist inside me is laughing like a deranged maniac. I want to keep things mellow for now. Let’s try something new for a change. I decided to poll the Fall 2010 lineup. I plan on finishing up Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 before I move on to new lineups but I wanted to keep the polls going.
This is a really old lineup. I am curious just what people enjoyed in this lineup from five years ago. The polls are open and you can vote more than once. Really, point me to the best (and the worst, if you’re a douchebag) this lineup has to offer
——————— Here are the rules —————————
1. Vote on the anime you want reviewed. This poll has ALL the anime of Fall 2010 (excluding second seasons and obviously long running shows). I did not include second season of some anime since I need to watch the first season to properly review it. I think Tegami Bachi is cut.
2. Every week, the highest voted show will be reviewed. For this poll, you can vote more than once. Spam the hell out of an anime and tell me it’s so good that I should see it immediately.
3. No spoilers. I’ll keep the comment box open but I will kill you if you go in there and talk about why I should watch a particular anime. Just say that “it’s good.” or “it sucks”. That’s all I need to know.
4. No fan raging if you don’t like my review. I try to be impartial and I defend most anime but don’t hate when I am not as impressed with the show as you. We can hash it out if you want but I can only be open minded if you are open minded.
5. This poll closes on July 1, 2015. With my schedule, it’s best to close this poll early and just make a checklist of the lineup. I added a deadline to keep things in order for me and my sanity.
Alrighty. Happy voting.
Let’s all enjoy them pant-less.