This is part 2 of the Q and A for my 400th milestone. Thank you for the wonderful questions, everyone. This is a great success, and I would love to do it again. For now, I hope you enjoy reading this little milestone celebration of mine. Cheers.
I’ve hit the 400th milestone, so let’s do this Q&A. Last week, I ask people to send in their questions and I’ll do my best to answer them all. I’m mostly doing this to change my blogging pace, and to distract from the fact that I should’ve hit my halfway mark by now. After five years, I’ve only done 400 reviews. I am disgusted of myself, and 400 in 5 years doesn’t sound that impressive. Five in five sounds a lot better, and it’s a better bragging right. I’ve lost topic though, what was I talking about?
I’ve been nominated, and so it begins. *evil gaze into the sky* Continue reading
- Write and Keep Writing
- Don’t just review popular or mainstream sh*t
- Do not restrict yourself to a single genre
- Keep a balanced opinion
- Don’t Fixate on the Barrier
- Avoid Re:reviewing
- Try to Go Beyond a Statement
- Spoiler Control takes Practice
- Prepare to Grow Cynical and Distrustful of Anime